Materials: Kantha Patchwork Cotton, Raw Silk, Coconut button.
Handmade Cotton Kantha Vest with Recycled Sari – 6Designs ~by TrishuL~
TrishuL has compiled gorgeous pre-loved cotton sari Kantha that has a vintage look. This vest goes with absolutely anything you desire – dresses, denim, pants, maxi skirts, you name it. We have a plethora of garments that you’ll love coordinating with.
– The collar is hand-spun, hand-woven silk.
– It is lovingly soft against your skin.
– There are 2 functional pockets on the side.
– You’ll notice a button on the collar which can just be for decoration or for added warmth. The button is made of coconut.
– The backside & interior of the vest have completely different designs as well.
Each vest is one-of-a-kind.
TrishuL uses recycled sari Kantha from India & so there are no duplicates of these vests.
Product Size: length 70cm; chest 45cm (stretch); width 30cm.
Model in first photo: 167 cm tall wearing Standard/S/M/L size.
(Model: bust 79cm; under-bust 67cm; waist 64cm; hips 90cm).
Will it fit? size-guide