Materials: Supima Organic Cotton 64% , Hemp 33% , Polyurethane 3% + Earth-friendly botanical dye
* It will be manufactured after ordering. It will be delivered in about one month *
(It may be faster depending on how busy the Lunati Canapa team is.)
* Please note that production will start after confirmation of payment.
* This style of manufacturing cuts unnecessary production then lessens waste and over-production.
(1) First, put the band above the waist.
(2) Wrap the skirt around yourself.
(3) Place the band over the skirt.
(4) Set it in the desired position on your torso/pelvis.
(5) Fold the skirt down and you’re done!
You’ll be secured for the day with ease.
You can also roll it loosely without making it perfect.
Enjoy experimenting with a variety of wrapping methods! ☆
The fabrics are made from yarn in collaboration with Taisho Spinning and Wataya.
Let us introduce you to “Hemp x Supima Organic Cotton”.
It’s a unique knit fabric that feels absolutely superb to the touch.
Lunati’s hemp is carefully selected from China.
The Supima Organic Cotton is sourced from New Mexico, USA. The trusted source is made from ingredients that have been certified “Supima Organic”. Supima Organic has very long cotton fibers that are very durable. So, why is the long fiber a boasting point? Because that means there are fewer fiber ends in the weave of the material. There’s less pilling and thus, the garment is longer lasting and smooth to the touch.
The fibers are of the highest quality among the other cotton used around the world. Hemp and Supima Organic blends so wonderfully, taking the best qualities and combining powers! Wait until you feel the luxuriously soft materials against your skin or your child’s skin.
Earth-friendly botanical dye.
By fixing the pigment with a new protein technology, the pop of color will surprise you that it’s botanical dye. The vibrant colors may be difficult to retain when using conventional plant dyes. You’ll no doubt feel the healing power of plants and the beautiful energy that is absorbed into the materials.